Great time air fryer
First time buying an air fryer and this one couldn’t be simpler to use. I took the Hosome Family Digital Air Fryer out of the box, read the instructions, gave it a quick clean and it was ready to go. Simply plug it in, select a temperature, time or use an auto setting. The LED screen was very easy to use and modify the settings to my needs, it also beeps when the food is done. The compact fryer is small and compact, suitable for my smaller kitchen. It’s not noisy and can easily tidy away.
However, with anything, it was trial and error to start with. I initially made chips following the included cookbook instructions and they burnt on the outside, raw in the middle. Then I used the chip function, which resulted in the same thing. After speaking with friends, I have now managed to master chips, roast potatoes and salmon. Lots of shaking is key!
What I liked:
– Easy to use and clean
– Sleek design
– Instruction booklet is clear and straightforward for set up
What I didn’t like:
– included cookbook is basic and isn’t very good.
– The air fryer needs some ventilation space behind it, which means I need to clear my kitchen with every use (although my kitchen is very small)
– Don’t like the chip function.
Overall, I’m happy with this kitchen gadget and reach for it often. Just needs some trial and error in timings and heat, but that could just be me!
Hosome Family Digital Air Fryer, 2022 Upgrade 3.5L Mini Power Air Fryer 1300W Gallery
Hosome Family Digital Air Fryer, 2022 Upgrade 3.5L Mini Power Air Fryer 1300W£69.99
- Easy to use and clean
- Sleek design
- Instruction booklet is clear and straightforward for set up
- included cookbook is basic and isn’t very good
- The air fryer needs some ventilation space behind it